LARI does Research
In an effort to understand research integrity to its fullest potential, LARI performs research in areas including the conduct of research and research reporting. Below is a list of LARI’s research publications. Most are available open access.
- Bramstedt KA. Integrity Watchdogs, Lap Dogs, and Dead Dogs. Account Res 2020;27:in press. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/08989621.2020.1821370
- Bramstedt KA. Luxembourg’s Approach to Research Integrity during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Account Res 2020;27:396-400.
- Bramstedt KA. The Carnage of Substandard Research during the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Call for Quality. J Med Ethics 2020;46:in press doi: 10.1136/medethics-2020-106494
- Bramstedt KA. Antibodies as Currency: COVID-19’s Golden Passport. J Bioeth Inq 2020;17:in press doi: 10.1007%2Fs11673-020-09996-5 (OPEN ACCESS)
- Bramstedt KA. Applying Safeguards of Research Integrity to Unethical Organ Donation and Transplantation. J Med Ethics 2020;46:in press
- Bramstedt KA. Partnering Ethics and Chemistry in Secondary and University STEM Education via an Innovatively Designed Periodic Table of Chemical Elements. Acta Bioethica 2020;26:101-106 (OPEN ACCESS)
- Bramstedt KA. Unmasking the Hunter: An Exploration of Predatory Publishing. J Sci Pract Integr 2020;2(1). doi: 10.35122/001c.13267 (OPEN ACCESS)
- Bramstedt KA, Xu J. A 10-year follow up of publishing ethics in China: what is new and what is unchanged. Res Integr Peer Rev. 2019; 4: 17. doi: 10.1186/s41073-019-0077-3 (OPEN ACCESS)
- Bramstedt KA. The Use of Coaches to Optimize Research Ethics and Integrity. [Moderated poster presentation]. World Congress on Research Integrity, Hong Kong, 3 June 2019.
- Bramstedt KA. Luxembourg gets Creative with the CAPRI Model of Research Ethics and Integrity Education. [Moderated poster presentation]. World Congress on Research Integrity, Hong Kong, 3 June 2019.