[Interim] Secretary General
As of 16 November 2020, Asael Rouby [Luxembourg National Research Fund – FNR] will serve in the capacity of interim Secretary General of LARI, until a new Secretary General is appointed. Contact Asael Rouby at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaches are researchers from various disciplines who are trained by LARI to support and mentor the researchers in their department/institute about good research practices, research ethics, and research integrity. If you would like to become a LARI Coach, discuss this with your department head/supervisor and the LARI Secretary General. See our calendar for coach training sessions (Coach Workshop). Looking for your Coach? Find him/her at this link.
LARI Commission for Research Integrity (CRI)
- Torkild Vinther [Chair, CRI] – Former Director of the National Commission for the Investigation of Research Misconduct, Norway
- Mylène Deschenes [Vice-Chair, CRI] – Directrice des affaires éthiques et juridiques au Fonds de recherche du Québec, Canada
- Bernice Elger — Head of the Institute for Biomedical Ethics, University of Basel; Professor at the Unit of Medical Law and Humanitarian Medicine, University Center of Legal Medicine, Department of Health and Community Medicine, University of Geneva, Switzerland.
- Daniele Fanelli – Fellow in Quantitative Methodology, Department of Methodology, London School of Economics and Political Science, United Kingdom
- Vedran Katavić – Associate Professor of Human Anatomy, University of Zagreb, School of Medicine, Croatia; Ethics expert at the European Commission, Belgium.
Chair of the Board
Prof Aline Muller, CEO of LISER (Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research)
Vice Chair of the Board
Dr Thomas Kallstenius, CEO of LIST (Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology)
Members of the Board
Dr Marc Schiltz, Secretary General & Exec Head of the FNR
Dr Ulf Nehrbass, CEO of LIH (Luxembourg Institute of Health)
Prof Jens Kreisel, Vice-Rector for Research, University of Luxembourg