- 1 year fixed-term contract
- Part-time, 20 hours/week
- Location: 6, avenue des Hauts-Fourneaux, L-4362 Esch-sur-Alzette
- Start date: June 2022
LARI invites highly qualified and motivated applicants with strong interest in the Luxembourgish ecosystem research to join a dynamic environment.
The Support Manager provides technical and administrative support to the Luxembourg Agency for Research Integrity and its Secretary General, the Commission for Research Integrity and the LARI Board. Responsibilities include supporting the operations of LARI as follows:
- Facilitate the proper operation of the Commission for Research Integrity including functioning as Secretariat;
- Facilitate the operation of the LARI Coaching service;
- Secretariat for LARI Board and its Secretary General;
- Maintain LARI social media platforms and act as LARI webmaster;
- Editor of LARI newsletter (Compass);
- Assist with preparation of quarterly and annual reports;
- Perform general operations such as purchasing, basic accounting/finances and HR support;
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail (via phone, email and postal mail);
- General support to the Secretary General and replacement during leaves;
- Other duties as assigned.
- You have a bachelor degree in a related field;
- You have at least 1-year experience in research ethics and/or research integrity (e.g., trainer, compliance or policy officer, relevant committee member);
- You have a proven expertise in the topics of research ethics and/or research integrity and/or research quality assurance;
- You have an excellent level of English (both spoken and written) and you operational knowledge of French;
- Knowledge of the Luxembourgish research regulations is considered as an asset;
- You are an excellent communicator, networker and trainer, with an ability to raise awareness and develop education and training for responsible conduct of research, both with individual researchers and team leaders, as well as with research organisations as a whole;
- You have proven organisational and communication skills, you are able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and in full autonomy;
- You are able to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and professionalism;
- You are able to work under pressure and time constraints;
- You have excellent IT skills (Microsoft office, social media).
- The possibility to provide valuable impact on research and the scientific community in Luxembourg;
- The possibility to work at the heart of Luxembourg’s young and dynamic research ecosystem and to network with a variety of stakeholders;
- A compensation commensurate with your experience.
LARI is a recently created joint venture between the Luxembourg National Research Fund (FNR), the University of Luxembourg (Uni.lu), the Luxembourg Institute of Health (LIH), the Luxembourg Institute for Socio- Economic Research (LISER) and the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST).
LARI has the twofold mission (1) to promote responsible conduct of research, and (2) to ensure an independent inquiry and investigation in cases of alleged scientific misconduct. To this end, LARI has established a national Commission for Research Integrity (RI) composed of international experts on research integrity.
Please send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 3oth, 2022.
- a full CV;
- a cover letter outlining your interest and related work experience;
- copy of the last obtained diploma(s);
- contact details for two referees (no recommendation letters)
Deadline for applications: April 3oth, 2022.
LARI is an Equal Opportunity Employer